Liteco's Quality Policy and ISO 9001
Liteco is continuously trying to improve customer value. This value is best stated by the company’s quality statement contained in our ISO quality policy manual.
All customer service problems from pricing errors to shipping errors are documented as part of the quality process and then reviewed by management to determine the root cause of the problem. The situation is then documented through corrective action to avoid future incidents. All of these instances are analyzed at a corporate level on a monthly basis to look for trends that may require further investigation and possible procedure changes. In order to be assured that the system meets our customers needs, we conduct an annual customer satisfaction survey on our customers asking for feedback on Liteco’s products and service. Customer recommendations or feedback will then be used to help and improve our current service.
- It is the policy of Liteco and Litetec to provide quality products and service that consistently meets the needs of our customers.
- To ensure quality is provided, management provides training, resources and leadership to all Liteco and Litetec employees.
- This will enable Liteco and Litetec to grow and be recognized as a provider of quality products and services.
- The management of Liteco and Litetec ensures that this policy is understood , implemented and maintained throughout the organization.
- Management of Liteco and Litetec has established specific quality objectives to achieve the above- mentioned policy.